WELCOME TO MY DOMAIN...


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

When You're Gone....

It's been raining today..The weather seems to empathize with my emotions right now. For my family, this week is like a ticking time bomb. As I write, my countdown timer is reading at 5 days 1 hour 35 minutes left before the separation begins.


Starting next week, we are going to face another chapter of our lives without my Didi around. Everybody is in somber mood as we prepare for this change of family life. He's new job is a blessing since it is not easy to get a working position these days. But his absence in our daily lives is overwhelming, especially to our two daughters.


Gabie and Mika are certified Tatay's girls. They are used to me being away every Summer because of my Affiliation obligations. This time, its going to be Tatay, who they always play around and share jokes with, being clowny most of the time, watch their favorite TV shows together, argues on what movie to watch, decides on what food to order during our dine outs...


These are just some of the activities that we do together..It's hard to accept change like this. For so many years that we are used to have our big man around, we'll surely miss and adjust ourselves day by day.


Despite of this, I am reassuring myself that this part of God's plan for us. I believe in the Divine Intervention and Divine Providence. We may have second thoughts on this life-altering decision, yet I know that this is only the beginning of the realizations that we have promised for our family.... FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE, IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH, TILL DEATH DO US PART. WE LOVE YOU, DIDI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment